Imagine this. Your new AV system is up and running and delighting audiences daily through an awe inspiring interactive experience that combines sight, sound and touch. Your visitor attraction is bringing in the crowds with each person well informed as to what to expect, to then be met with disappointment when it simply doesn’t work. The importance of avoiding a technical malfunction is well understood at Atlas AV. We feel the frustration of the visitor faced with an ‘out of order’ sign and the dismay of the museum owner who has invested in AV and expects it to work.
Responsive AV Maintenance & Servicing is at the core of Atlas AV’s service offer. Our approach is both preventative and restorative ensuring equipment performs at its best no matter how many hands have prodded it and eyes marveled at it.
From scheduled projector lamp replacement, filter cleaning and strip down servicing to sorting out software errors and crisis management, we’ve a variety of AV Maintenance support options.
- • Annual contracts - based on overall equipment value and age.
- • Bespoke package contracts – an agreed number of visits over an agreed period for both service and reactive maintenance visits.
- • Reactive maintenance - call us with your service or maintenance needs as and when. After our visit, we offer guidance and training to help prevent the fault from reoccurring and with a view to implementing a permanent solution.
- • Free telephone support with all our contracts, aiming to resolve the problem over the phone.
- • Proactive/scheduled service site visits.
- • Reactive maintenance call out with 24 hour turn around or even same day.
- • Remote monitoring - where a site can accommodate it, ensures a proactive response to errors. Email alerts can be set up to facilitate an immediate response, especially if the site is sizeable and cannot always have a daily ‘walkaround’ check.
We have a nationwide engineer base with an ever growing worldwide response team. So whether we completed your original AV installation or you are new to Atlas Av, we can help with ongoing support. Simply give us a call to arrange for a free site survey and a no obligation quote.
Atlas AV were asked to produce a long term time-lapse solution at the drop of a hat and made a potentially complicated process feel like a walk in the park…